Where can I withdraw money from my Bienestar card without commission in Mexico (2024)
To receive the $4800 financial support you need to know where can i withdraw money from my Bienestar card. Well, with that money that you receive every two months you can make purchases or withdraw it in cash, but you must know how to do it and for this reason below you will know how it is best for you and where. If you want to research Dónde puedo retirar dinero de mi tarjeta Bienestar, then this article for you.
Where can I withdraw money from my Bienestar card: How much is the maximum I can withdraw from the Bienestar card?
As a beneficiary, the place where can i withdraw money from my Bienestar card daily is at an institution or ATMs with an agreement with Banco Bienestar.
If you need to withdraw cash, it is advisable that you go directly to a Banco Bienestar window, for example:
- If you go to an ATM you can withdraw a maximum of $5000 daily.
- And if you access a Banco Bienestar window you can withdraw a maximum of $3000 depending on your account balance.
Where can I withdraw money from my Bienestar card?
Dónde puedo retirar dinero de mi tarjeta Bienestar
I can withdraw money from my Bienestar card at almost any bank, but when using the ATM of the bank you choose, it will charge you a commission when you use its ATM or window.
You even have other options besides Banks such as self-service stores such as:
- Office Depot.
- Aurrera Winery.
- The eating.
- Walmart .
Therefore, you know that all Banks in Mexico are enabled for you to withdraw financial support with a commission that is different depending on each one.
Where can I withdraw money from my Bienestar card without commission?
However, if you do not want to pay extra, Dónde puedo retirar dinero de mi tarjeta Bienestar without commission at a Banco Bienestar branch over the counter or at an ATM of this institution.
Steps to withdraw money at Banco Bienestar through an ATM
If you withdraw money through an ATM at a Banco Bienestar branch, follow these six steps:
- When you get to the ATM, insert the card.
- Then type your PIN.
- After that, press Withdraw money.
- Write the amount you want to withdraw.
- Print the receipt.
- Remove the card and money and that’s it.
- To find a Banco Bienestar branch, go to directorydesucursales.bancodelbienestar.gob.mx/
Then choose your municipality and press Search.
Where can I withdraw money from my Bienestar 2024 card?
Dónde puedo retirar dinero de mi tarjeta Bienestar
I can withdraw money from my Bienestar 2024 card by choosing the best option, which is at any branch of Banco Bienestar near you by searching at locatubancodelbienestar.bienestar.gob.mx/, but you can also go to the following banks:
- Azteca Bank.
Banks that charge commission
You can withdraw money at the following banks with commission such as:
- Inbursa: 15 pesos
- Citibanamex: 40 pesos
- BBVA: 30 pesos
- Santander: 29.50 pesos
- HSBC: 30 pesos
Where can I withdraw money from my Young People’s Wellbeing Building the Future card?
I can withdraw money from my Bienestar young people building the future card since May 28 when the Government of Mexico ordered the payment of economic support to the beneficiaries of this program. Therefore, you will be able to withdraw the money when you need it and find out about the movements and bank balance for free as many times as you need it.
Download the Banco Bienestar App for your Android mobile from play.google.com/store/bancodelbienestarMX
For your iPhone, download it from play.google.com/store/apps/bancodelbienestar.bcobienappUS
Once you download and install the Banco Bienestar App you can check if you have a balance on the card to use it to make payments for businesses or services throughout Mexico. If you want to have the money in cash, look for the Banco Bienestar branch closest to your home by selecting your municipality and entity at directorydesucursales.bancodelbienestar.gob
Where can you get money from the Bienestar card?
Therefore, you know that you have several options where you can withdraw money from the Bienestar card:
All Banks in Mexico are enabled for you to withdraw money from the Bienestar card, but you also knew that they charge a commission with a rate according to each institution. However, if you do not want to pay a commission, account with Banco Bienestar at any of its branches and you will withdraw the money at the Bank’s counter or at the ATM.
Dónde puedo retirar dinero de mi tarjeta Bienestar without commission?
Yes, you can withdraw money from the Bienestar card without commission at Banco Bienestar as a first option, but also consider:
Go to the banking institution of your choice with your valid official identification and the Bienestar card or to the ATM where you must remember your PIN.
But what do you do if you forgot the PIN? Well, you can recover it this way:
- In principle, if you forget your PIN, the card is blocked for 48 hours.
- Go to a Banco Bienestar branch with a copy of the contract and your official identification and with these identifications you will recover your PIN.
You could also forget the password and you should not worry because you have options to recover it.
- Look for the envelope where you received the card and in the place where you took it off you will see that the password is engraved,
- However, if you discarded the document you must go to the Bank and renew the password. Remember to come with your official identification and a copy of the contract.
- This way you can make payments at convenience stores, supermarkets and withdraw cash from ATMs.
- As a fourth option, if you did not save the contract or the document in which you received the card and you cannot go to a Banco Bienestar branch, you can call 800 639 4264.
- An operator will assist you to whom you will tell the card number with your date of birth and then an advisor will assist you to begin the process of recovering the PIN and you will be able to use the card to withdraw money.
Which Banks do not charge a Bienestar card fee?
You know that the only banks that do not charge a Bienestar card fee are Banco Bienestar, Banjercito, Banco Azteca and Banorte.
How to withdraw money from the Bienestar card in Oxxo?
To withdraw money from the Bienestar card in Oxxo, proceed as follows:
- Find an Oxxo store near you by entering oxxo.com/tiendas?source=link-menu and choose the branch on the map.
- When you locate the store, go there with your official identification or passport and the Bienestar card.
- When you are at the checkout, indicate that you want to withdraw money from the card and the cashier will tell you the process to follow after you provide your identity validation data.
- You will inform them of the amount you want to withdraw from the card according to the daily limit allowed by the program.
- Review the receipt and sign it and this way you will confirm the withdrawal of the money.
- You will receive the money at no additional cost when you sign the receipt and that’s it.
How much does OXXO charge to withdraw money from Bienestar?
OXXO charges a commission of $17 pesos for each withdrawal of money with a Bienestar card. The withdrawal limit is $2,000 pesos per transaction.
Which ATMs accept the Wellbeing card?
The Bienestar card is accepted at the ATMs of the following banks:
How much do they charge to withdraw at Banco Azteca?
Banco Azteca does not charge a fee for withdrawals with a Bienestar card at its ATMs.